Wine, painting, and friends is a guaranteed recipe for fun.
We know our painting classes are fun – and we want to share our classes with the world.
Here are 10 more reasons why you’re guaranteed to have a good time at any of our virtual painting class parties.
1) Get More Creative: Most jobs don’t let you be creative. You may have gone years without really flexing your creative muscle. Painting literally works different parts of your brain than other activities. It works your creative skills, expanding new areas of your brain. A good virtual painting class party changes the way you think.
2) Channel your Inner Artist: Anyone can be an artist. Art is subjective. Even if you’ve never painted before, your painting is meaningful to you. You’re creating art. If you like painting, then you’ll get better at it. If you don’t like it, then you still spent time creating art. Everyone has an inner artist!
3) Do Something Different: We’ve been quarantining for months. People have run out of indoor activities. You’ve read books. You’ve watched TV shows. You’ve played video games. You’ve called your family on Zoom. Virtual painting class parties let you do something different. Some of our Paint and Sip LIVE class attendees haven’t painted since first grade – and that’s okay!
4) Meet New People: Our virtual painting classes can be as social or antisocial as you like. You can meet new people, see new faces, and make it a social event. Some of our late night painting classes are as close to the club scene as you’ll get during the pandemic! Whether you want to meet new people or just paint by yourself, our virtual painting classes are always entertaining.
5) Meet Up With Friends: You’ve probably hosted a few Zoom nights with friends. They can be fun, but why not mix things up? Meet up with your friends while enjoying a virtual painting night. A virtual painting class lets you reconnect with friends while learning a new skill. Some people don’t like to just sit and stare at a webcam – they like to do something productive while chatting with friends. Some just like to drink wine – and that’s okay too!
6) Hang Up New Decorations: When you attend a virtual painting class, you get something out of it: you create a piece of art you can hang in your home. Maybe you and your partner have something to laugh at or appreciate every time you walk into a bathroom. Maybe you hang it in a forgotten corner of your basement and laugh every time you see it. Or, maybe you’re great painters and you hang it in your dining room – there are no rules about where you can hang your creation!
7) Listen to Tunes: Our virtual painting class parties are jam-packed with entertainment. You get 2 hours of live instruction and music. Many of our classes have live DJs spinning the latest tracks – or classic throwbacks. Join one of our theme nights. We have R&B nights and house music – and everything in between.
8) Celebrate Holidays and Other Special Events: Holidays can be boring in quarantine. Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween all felt a little weird in 2020. We host theme nights every month with Paint and Sip LIVE – from Valentine’s Day to St. Patrick’s Day to Thanksgiving and more. Get in the mood and celebrate the holidays with us. Check our events schedule of virtual painting classes here.
9) Become a Renaissance Person: You might think you’re good at math or writing. Maybe you’re great at fixing cars. But to be a true Renaissance person, you need to become a master painter. Our Paint and Sip LIVE class is the first step towards becoming a master of the arts – and a true Renaissance person.
10) We Need Any Excuse to Eat or Drink with Friends: We could list 100 reasons why our Paint and Sip LIVE classes are fun. Suffice to say, however, that most of us will take any excuse to eat or drink with friends. We can’t afford to turn down event invitations any more!
Book your virtual painting class party with Paint and Sip LIVE today!